Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Part 18-Busy

<---Part 17

Planning the perfect wedding for Katie in three months was going to be a bit stressful, but I had it covered. The pages spread chaotically all over the table seemed a bit daunting. I was going through my binder looking for today's task when my phone started to vibrate on the table. It was still on silent from last night so I picked it up to see who was calling.

The caller I.D. on the screen read Joe and was a picture from a few months ago. It had been nearly a week and a half since we had spoken. As I stared at that picture I just shook my head.

I didn't want to hear what he had to say. Now wasn't the time, and I truthfully didn't know when would be. He would be at the wedding in four months, that I was sure of, he had promised Katie. But would I even speak to him before that? It was hard to say with the way we left things and the way I was feeling now. Another time maybe.
 
Putting the phone down on the table I turned back to my work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladies and gents, (well mostly ladies ;) ) this is the end of the first book that we have decided to post on the site. 

There will be a, what we would like to call, "Grace Period" in order for any and all new readers to get up to speed. You can find links to all of the parts in chronological order here. We also are wanting to see if there is enough interest for us to bother beginning to post our parts of the second book. We have a lot more of the second than we do the first and consequently the writing is somewhat better. Yes, we have been very busy.

So, don't be sad and bug us to no end if you want more! 

Yours Always! 

-K & M

0 comments:

Post a Comment